Things I've Learned So Far in March
I am an introspective person – basically that means that I love thinking about stuff that may or may not have any value for other people. I think it does, but then again it’s my thoughts. So then I blog them, and people read them. Is that still introspection?
It’s always good to stop and think about what you know now that you didn’t know a week, a month, or a year. So, in no real order is my list of lessons so far in March:
- A three year old can have early pneumonia and still act like nothing is wrong.
- You can try to be clear, to write clearly, to speak clearly, and be completely misunderstood anyway.
- Sometimes humility comes in big packets not simply single doses.
- To be loved deeply by someone can bring you through just about anything.
- Our greatest fears are simply times to learn how all-encompassing God’s care is for us.
- Bouncing back from adversity is a much different process when you are dependent on God’s Spirit.
- I’m reading more business and marketing books now than my wife and she’s in that field.
- Standard Theme does improve your visitor count. I don’t know why, however.
- There is so much humility to be learned when you find that someone has your back and is willing to do so in public.
- Sometimes the greatest spiritual discipline is to NOT hit the “Send” button.
What have you learned this month so far?